10. Wildlife will love you. Hang out with the birds, butterflies & worms.
9. It can be Therapeutic; Mood Improvement 101.
8. Get to be outside in the fresh air and play in the dirt.
7. Vegetables freshly picked at the perfect time equal superior taste.
6. Garden to table in less distance than it takes to cross your yard.
5. It creates a weekly excercise and healthy eating program.
4. Learn a tradition to pass down to future generations.
3. Being able to share your harvest.
2. Becoming more self-sufficient.
1. An opportunity to work with GOD.
“Plant some seeds and grow some food. Create your environment.” – Jabbear